Welcome to Rising Traceuse A global resource for parkour athletes
Welcome to Rising Traceuse A global resource for parkour athletes

Women for the Red Bull Art of Motion



Every year, freerunners from all over the world head out to Santorini, Greece to show off their style, tricks, and prowess in one of today's biggest freerunning competitions: The Art of Motion.

As the online qualifier has just ended, I thought it would be a great time to highlight all of the awesome video submissions from the ladies. Only 3 will be selected for the competition, but they all rock, in my opinion. Check out the lines and flips these women worked so hard to put together, and don't forget to give them a vote!


Sydney Olson  




It's no surprise that Sydney dropped a badass video with loads of creative, hard tricks put together with flow and great execution.

Renae Dambly




From gainers to hard parkour lines, Renae gives us a big dose of difficulty and power. According to her descriptions, an injury prevented her from building the video she wanted, but I think it turned out pretty sick.

Juliette Marzio 





I've been keeping an eye on Juliette for a while now, and I'm really happy she made a submission. This lady comes with some strong parkour and some of the best side flip control I've ever seen.



Lorena Abreu  





Last year's submission from Lorena was great, but she really blew me away this year. She's got it all: strong style, flow, plenty of flips, and a fast pace. 

Krisnara Almeida 




Krisnara is getting back into training after a while out, and her improvement shows in her first-ever AOM submission. Her video shows off some nice backflips, controlled fronts, and a very sketchy-looking back handspring. She did a great job (and I'm not just saying that because she's a friend of mine!)

Pamela Forster 




Pam has always blow me away in her Art of Motion submission videos and competition runs, and I was happy to see she's going strong as ever. Here we see strong, fast parkour with some great flips thrown in.

Lizzy Isaeva

 

I loved watching Lizzy's video! This girl's got smooth movement and some awesome flips.

Kate McCallum



Let's give it up for Kate! Her seamless flow and nice tricks had me watching this video over again to appreciate all the little touches.

Aleksandra Shevchenko  




Sheva is back with a vengeance! This year's submission has some really solid lines with hard tricks, and of course, you can't forget Sheva's bending and flowing style.

Kristine Dietrich 


Kristine's submission made my jaw drop. She may not have a lot of long lines, but the hard tricks she throws in sketchy places, not to mention her great flow, really made me love watching this one!


Reagan Anderson




Wow, now that's a unique style! Reagan throws some really sweet flips and flows with ease. I'd love to see more from her!

Katie McDonnell



Spectacular as always, Katie comes up with a creative way of moving mixed in with seamless flow and plenty of high-level movements. She didn't quite make the cut last year, but we have our fingers crossed for this year!

Melanie Tischler



Melanie seemingly came out of nowhere with a sick submission featuring palm gainers and worm flips. It's a shorter video, but I loved the nicely planned lines and Melanie's strong style.

Sam Morasutti



I always love seeing what Sam's up to on Instagram, and her submission is a great representation of her awesome skills. Here she shows us great flip control and lovely flow.

Cordelia Storm




I've seen Cordelia's great flow before, but she really took it up a notch for her submission! I'm loving that bar work.

Tamila B.


Oh, snap!

Tam made an AOM submission, and this year, she submitted on time! Tam has always been a huge inspiration for me, combining power, flow, and creativity in beautiful lines.

Alyssa Serpa




I was so excited to see Alyssa made a submission this year. She has some of the craziest parkour skills I've seen, and I loved the lines she built.

Laryssa Machado




I'd love to give a big shout out to Laryssa for giving it her best! She may not be at the more advanced level of some of the other women on this list, but her skills and style show a lot of promise!

Hanaho Yamamoto



This lady's got power! With flyaway fulls, castaways and plenty of other hard moves mixed in with great parkour moves, this submission really left me breathless.

That's It for This Year's Submissions!


Regardless of who goes to the Red Bull Art of Motion, each and every one of these women killed it and gave their best, so here's a shout out to you ladies!

Who do you think will make the cut? Let us know in the comments!


Want to join our community of parkour fans and athletes? Subscribe to the Rising Traceuse email list for exclusive updates!



Comments

  1. We stumbled over here different website and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again. gmail log in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment